MM-INC006 Indoor Incinerator
Home Products Incinerators MM-INC006 Indoor Incinerator
This System uses thermal-decomposition to treat wastes and infectious wastes typically generated in hospitals. With its compact size and integrated design, it can be installed indoors and is simple to Operate. Unrivalled by competition this unit can be installed in hospitals and similar facilities to conduct real-time disposal and treatment of discharged wastes at the point of origin.
Cheap to install and operate the system provides both a high level of quality assurance and commercial advantage over other options for the safe disposal of Medical Waste.
Used to dispose of Hospital wastes
- Disposable gowns, surgical operation gowns, surgical drapes, surgical gloves
- Absorbent cotton (bandages, gauze, etc.)
- Tissue substances (extracted from the human body or animals)
- Dangerous wastes (syringe needles, surgical knives, etc.)
- Synthetic plastics (disposable syringes, blood & solution, bags, etc.
- Lab wastes (samples, cultured bacteria, etc.)
- Disposable diapers (both infants and adults)
- Other wastes (oils, acids, etc.)
- The system uses a method known as “Pyrolysis”; to breakdown the molecular structure of waste materials by elevating its temperature in the absence of oxygen.
- The equipment is designed to destroy pathological wastes from surgery and autopsy(body parts, human and animal tissues, cultures, placentas, blood products and chemotherapy waste).
- In addition, it will destroy contaminated bandages, dressings, cotton, gauze, gowns, bedding sheets, gloves, masks, sponges and sharps.
- The stainless steel bin holds up to 40 liters or 40 kg. of waste, and on completion of each cycle, only 3%(or less) of ash remains in the bottom of the bin. This can be disposed safely into the general waste stream as it is no longer toxic and totally safe.
- The system disposes of, and treats wastes by converting them into gas using an electrical Thermal-decomposition system.
- The incinerator mixes the emitted hazardous gases (Such as dioxin) at complete combustion ratios, which result in achieving a perfect Combustion and pathogen-killing treatment in the first and second combustion chambers, thus it generates no dioxin at all.
- Extremely low cost of maintenance treatment
- Simple operation, portable design, and no additional treatment of waste required
- Reduces administrative and reporting work related to waste disposal and treatment
- Thermal-decomposition systems using electricity cause less noise and are environmental friendly
- Designed for low pressure resistance, the abrasion and corrosion of insulating materials are minimized.
- Stainless steel in used thermal-decomposition and heating areas provides superior durability.
- Possible to install in a small space; indoors
- Minimizes the residue ratio after treatment (Residue below 3%)
- Deposit discharged wastes into bucket
- Position a bucket with waste to the thermal-decomposition furnace and close
- Simply press a start button. All machines are automatically operated and finished Thermal decomposed gases are combusted in the first and second combustion furnaces according to set temperature and time.
- Combusted gases undergo a process of temperature reduction. Washing and Neutralization, thus removing smells and lowering temperature below the level prescribes by any regulations.
- To cool the heat generated in the process cooling water comes in and goes out by the automatic cooling system.
- Waste has been evaluated for dioxin and furan stack emissions.
- Test runs using PET and HDPE containers found dioxin and furan levels below the
- Recognized Australian emission limit of 0.1 ng/Nm3.
- The plastic material had been
completely combusted leaving behind the residue of the contents.
- These results relate only to the materials tested but give some indication of performance.
- Emissions from other types of materials would have to be examined on a case-by-case basis.
Values per cycle
SIMPLE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Energy consumption…….……. 3 phase 220V, 15kw MAX
- Power Output…………………. 20kwH
- Capacity……………………….. 40 Liters
- Coolant Consumption….……… 50 Liters (recycled)
- Gas combustion period…..……. 1.5 hour
- Total Weight…………………… 900kg
- Overall length…………………. 1930mm
- Overall height…………………. 1130mm
- Overall depth………………….. 1150mm
- Find a suitable place for the incinerator installation and lock the wheels.
- Connect the 3-phase 220 volts power. A. Connect in a correct order to avoid back lashing as cooling water circulation pump and exhaust blowers in the incinerator are 3-phase motor.
- Connect the water hose for the cooling water (Hoses for water supply and distribution are separately connected).
- Press the incinerator lid button (UP) on the incinerator touch screen and when the button fully rises, push forward and open it side way. Put in incinerating materials into the bucket. Incinerating materials should be sealed in a bag and delivered to the incinerator. To close the lid, push the lid all the way until it stops, and press the incinerator lid button (DOWN) until the lid closes completely. The incinerator can be fully filled with the materials to be burned.
- Press the START button on the touch screen.
- When it starts the red light is on, the temperature rises up to 900°C to liquefy evaporate the contents in the first chamber.
- The vaporized material from the first chamber is moved to the second combustion chamber and is treated again under 1200°C.
- The treated gas (vapor) has no color and is clean; contains no harmful pollutant and this gas (vapor) is finally passed through refrigeration chamber to be exhausted.
- When all the process is done, the red light is turned off and the blue light is turned on.
- When the temperature of the first chamber drops to below 200°C, put on designated gown and gloves to check the remainder in the chamber and repeat the same process.